It’s summer and it’s that time of the year when we want to flaunt our pedicures. Block heels have been hot for a minute and I’m personally pleased about this because I love a block heel. They’re stylish, very versatile (work and night out) and above all comfortable!
Obviously there are so many high end versions of the block heel but I always make it a point to find the most affordable AND CUTE options. Which of these is calling your name out? I want all of them (duh) but 4 and 8 are beyond pretty!
1. Gilt Alex + Alex Lace-Up Block Heel Sandal
2. H&M Sandal with lacing
3. Sam Edelman Loretta Heel
4. Topshop Jemma Point Mid Heel Shoes
5. Mademoiselle R Lace-Up Heels
6. Topshop Vanilla Ankle Tie Sandal
7. ALDO Wunderly Lace up heels in light pink
8. Gap suede multi-strap sandals
9. Dune Jonee suede wraparound block heel sandals
10. Office Modernist Ghillie Block Heel Sandal Silver Mirror
Leave a Reply