2. Jennifer Lopez- Goin’ In Feat Flo Rida It is very pop and current and you may have heard a million other songs like it considering the Pop tsunami that has swept over the contemporary music world, but it’s a nice way to ‘go into’ the week.
3. Keke Palmer- You Got Me feat Kevin McCall The young actress debuts her music career. Okay beats but fierce! Go Keke, or should I say Akeelah:))) 4. Pink- Blow Me ( One Last Kiss) The new mom returns with this beautiful hit. I just love this song. The kind of song you want to have in every music portal you own. Go ahead and indulge in this tune!
5. Nicki Minaj- Pound The Alarm Of course if Beyonce ‘rung the alarm’, Nicki Minaj has to outdo her by pounding it. Nicki brings yet another pop/dance mix to the table. This sounds so close to ‘Starships’ and I would love to hear something different from her but who what the heck, Nicki Minaj is like eye massage. Give yourself a treat and watch her do her thing. Warning: You might be busting a move or two before you realize it. 6. Mary J Blige-Don’t Mind The Queen is back with this catchy tune. You can’t help but love Mary. 7. Little Mix- Wings The X Factor winners release this inspirational song with a soul twist which is a good redemption from their first release. 8. Trey Songz- Simply Amazing The love crooner once again drops another hit about a girl who is ‘simply amazing.’ Nothing new there. But on the bright side, eye candy will always be eye candy. Wouldn’t hurt to watch at all. I see the ladies getting excited… 9. Cheryl Cole- Under The Sun Finally one artist takes a short break from all the pop music. Cheryl is bringing back vintage Cheryl. If there ever was one. But I love this song. Love the video and outfit. Go Cheryl.
10. Ne Yo- Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself) Ne Yo is pleading that I let him love me…who am I to say no. I can’t help but give in. Enjoy 🙂 Okay this was originally a Top 10 post but as you know with music, one tune leads to another. These five tracks practically begged to be on this list so here are the bonus tracks. 11. Miguel-Adorn I saw this and immediately thought, a new day ‘Prince’ is born. Love it. A mix between Marvin Gaye and Prince for me. Hope he keeps true to this style. We do need something fresh like him in this new day and time. 12. Estelle -Wonderful Life The talented Estelle presents this refreshing and uplifting tune. Good to kick away morning sickness. I love! 13. R.Kelly -Feeling Single If Trey Songz is a love crooner then R.Kelly is the Godfather of Love Crooning. This time he adds some Broadway to the tune. I was caught off guard but I loved it. Who doesn’t love ‘Chicago’ ?
14. Bobby V-Mirror feat Lil’ Wayne Bobby Valentino and another sexy beat plus Lil Weezy = catchy tune. 15. Iggy Azalea – Murda Bizness feat T.I. For ma baddest biatches who do not need any music go through tough times because they’re tough as heck itself. This is for them. A pout and a sexy strut is all you will get from them. #dope!
Knock yourself out. What tracks keep you going? Rate, subscribe, comment and share! Facebook: Art Becomes You Twitter: @enjema Instagram: msaidyl1 Tumblr: msidylle Out with a bang!