– My dressing is eclectic, I don’t follow trends. I get my inspiration from everywhere, vintage, African fashion, movies, blogs.
– I love Zara, Asos, H&M and Forever 21. If I like it, I buy it, so far it is within my budget.
– I just try to wash my face at night, apart from that, I don’t do anything special.
– Ok! I don’t know Jack about make up, My makeup bag is so scanty it is embarrassing, I just love lipsticks, I don’t have eye shadows, mascaras and all of that.
– I like my lips, I guess that’s why I love lipsticks.I have so many.
-Fave track is Chris Brown’s All back.
– I like so many trends now, its surprising. I like the mixing prints trend, the neon trend, the bib necklace trend, the oversize clutch trend, the hi-low trend and so many others.
– I think things should be done in moderation and also should be occasion appropriate, don’t go for a formal event looking like you are going to the club. -5 must haves: I cannot do without a lip gloss in my purse, if i forget it at home, I stop by somewhere to get one, A pair of flats, I love comfort so even if i wear heels, I always carry back up flats, A big bag, that can fit all my stuff, that is why i love the oversize clutch trend, my phone and a pair of sunnies.
– All time icon is Coco Chanel
– Best quote : when you dress Shabbily, people remember the dress, when you dress fabulous, people remember the woman – Coco Chanel
– My blog- blackvalerie.blogspot.com/
My facebook fan page: facebook.com/Blackvalerie I love the African print girl. What do you make of Valerie’s style? Rate, comment, subscribe and share:) Link with me on: Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-Becomes-You/241049802595919
Twitter: @enjema Instagram: @msaidyl1 Tumblr: http://msidylle.tumblr.com/