I am a fond user of Lyst which is an online shopping platform that enables you to search and shop styles and latest trends across multiple retailers. I was asked by the fantastic team at Lyst to put together my ideal Holiday Wish List. Here are the items that I am seriously lusting after this holiday:
1. Tulle – Because it’s not really a celebration until everyone is bursting out in their favourite tulle skirts. Tulle skirts and dresses are the ultimate festive outfit. From high end to low end, here are a few which have caught my fancy. This Alice + Olivia | White ‘catrina’ Beaded Tulle Midi Skirt is just divine.
2. Sparkle – It’s always about sparkle, glitter and shine when it comes to the festive period. Think heavy embellishments, lots of sequins and brilliant beading.
Splurge: £385 Casadei blade glitter pumps
3. Something red
Nothing says Christmas like a bit of red. Be it red wine, red lipstick or a lady in red; it remains a significant party colour. I like to style my party looks a little bit unconventional and I a dying for this £695 Amanda Wakeley Red lipstick kashibo pant.
4. Cute bows, ribbons and pom poms
Because then it’ll feel more like a proper gift when I buy them all for myself 😉 But really, who can resist heart-shaped trinkets, pom-pom heels or candy-wrapper shapped clutches. Kate Spade always delivers. This Candy Wrapper bag is at the very top of my lust list.
5. Killer heels – I don’t feel complete without a pair of my favourite heels to finish off my look. This pair of £895 Christian Louboutin Black Pigalle Follies Clair De Lune heels have the perfect amount of quirk sprinkled on to add pizzazz to my party looks.
6. Accessorize – Because obviously what better time to pile on the accessories than during the festive season?! Gold bangles and earrings I could buy all year long because they are just a staple. When it comes to dress jewellery, nobody does it like Bounkit . I love precious colourful stones in fine jewellery and they make some of the most beautiful pieces I have seen. They are on my dream list for sure.
Steal: I am in love with Skagen watches. I dig their minimalist and clean style.
7. Faux Fur Fun – A fun faux fur coat is always a wardrobe essential for me. A lot of people think you have to shell out a lot of cash to get yourself a fancy faux fur coat. Not necessarily. Look at all these bargains I found!
Steal: This Beige Patch Faux Fur coat in multiple textures is only £95.
Another mixed texture patch work faux fur coat I am in love with is this £150 Multicolor Swing Coat In Patchwork Faux Fur. It is such a statement maker and will definitely have you standing out for the right reasons.
And I couldn’t recommend this £89 Topshop Multi-coloured Faux Fur Coat enough. It’s such a steal. I have seen it on a few bloggers this season and it’s sizzling I tell you!
Opt for a vintage hippie vibe with this £189 Urban Outfitters Multicolor Faux Fur Chevron Stripe Coat. It’s well-deserved treat.
Splurge: This £972 Giamba faux fur panel floral coat would be such a worthy splurge. Look at at all those soft pink hues on that floral print…yum!
And of course I always keep a skater or maxi handy for events. What items are on your holiday lust list?
What will you be seen partying in this holiday season?