A good mattress is one of those things that is worth investing in because we spend almost half of each day on them. As a mum of 2 with my youngest being 1, I know the value of sleep. And not just any sleep, good sleep. After testing it out, I can confirm that the Hypnia Supreme Hybrid Mattress is a goodun.
When I received the Hypnia UK mattress, I was so eager to test it because we had been looking to upgrade our mattress for months but just never got around to it.
These are 4 things I absolutely love about the Hypnia Supreme Hybrid Mattress:
- The sheer comfort level is priceless. The Supreme hybrid mattress offers a balanced welcome and comfort. Thanks to its 7 comfort zones, the Supreme Hybrid mattress offers better body weight distribution by reducing pressure points, offering optimal support for your head, shoulders, hips, back, and knees. The latex layer allows for a breathable mattress, and the pocket springs give a dynamic and plump feeling when sleeping. The memory foam adapts completely to your body and thus ensures incomparable comfort and relieves your back pain. It effectively reduces the pressure points of each body part.
- The design is super chic and user-friendly. I love that it has handles on the sides to transport or move the mattress easily. I also love that it arrived wrapped and rolled up so it was easy to transport to the bedroom.
- Hypnia is a responsible brand. They have an amazing long trial period which allows you to try the mattress in the comfort of your own home for 200 nights. They work with local partners and associations to redistribute returned mattresses to people in need so they don’t end up in a landfill. Any returned mattresses that aren’t redistributed get recycled. Its products are Oeko-tex® certified, meaning the material are non-toxic. This means the mattress as well as the premium pillow are free of undesirable substances that may be harmful to your health, your skin, or the environment, guaranteeing you a peaceful sleep.
- The quality and finish of the products are top-notch. The Supreme Hybrid Mattress is a 2-in-1 with an integrated topper. I love how lush and airy it feels. The pillow case is made with high-quality pure cotton Percale for an incredibly soft feel with a double-piped finish. It’s the small details that make a big difference.
I’ve been using the Supreme Hybrid Mattress and premium pillows for 2 weeks and I can definitely notice the vast improvement in my quality of sleep. I would recommend giving the Hypnia mattress and pillow a try. I mean, with free shipping and returns and such a fantastic 200 days trial policy, there’s nothing to lose. You should go for it!
As luck would have it, Hypnia UK is kindly giving away an exciting trio of their bestselling products to one of you! The giveaway competition details* are live on my Instagram, so feel free to enter now for a chance to win:
- Supreme hybrid mattress: https://hypnia.co.uk/products/supreme-hybrid-mattress
- Pillow premium: https://hypnia.co.uk/products/premium-pillow
- Duvet: https://hypnia.co.uk/collections/duvets
Talk about the perfect treat for yourself as we get into the colder months and just in time for Christmas, am I right?
*Giveaway competition is open to UK & Wales residents only.
Disclaimer: I was gifted the Hypnia UK mattress and premium pillows but all opinions are mine.4 Things I Love About the Hypnia Supreme Hybrid Mattressgiveaway competitionhypnia mattress review
Leave a Reply