Even though we are more than halfway through 2022, a lot of families have yet to book their holiday in the sun and if you fall into that category, you might be interested in the following holiday ideas to recharge your batteries.
- Caribbean Cruise – What’s not to like about cruising the Caribbean Islands? Pick up your luxury cruise liner at Miami and be prepared to be amazed as you enjoy St Lucia, Martinique, Antigua, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent, and many more exotic islands that are each unique, with much to offer the tourist. Cruises are typically anything from 7 to 21 nights and prices are affordable, especially if you are able to travel at short notice, there are last-minute cancellations.
- Luxury Water Villa in the Maldives – The ultimate ocean luxury experience, booking a suite at the Fairmont luxury resort, Maldives gives you a taste of the billionaire lifestyle, as you soak up the exclusive 5-star residence constructed on the water. This is the perfect paradise getaway for you and your family to recharge your batteries and early bookings are advised if you want the best deals. Enjoy your very own chef and bartender, who are ready to prepare your choice of food and drink, and with a 24/7 service, you are not limited in any way.
- Touring Vietnam VIP Style – Search online for a VIP tour operator who can plan the perfect 3-4-week tour of this amazing country, with an English-speaking guide to inform you about the long and colourful history. If the Vietnam War interests you, tell the tour operator and they can include many war sites into your program. You can start in the south and end your tour in the north of the country, or the other way round. It’s up to you!
- Touring Australia in an RV – There isn’t a better way to see the huge expanse that is Australia than hiring a full-option RV and by combining your accommodation and transport, you get to save a lot of money, not to mention having a unique mobile holiday. The infrastructure is already in place; campervans are extremely popular down under and the hiring company provides full support throughout your trip. Take a couple of months and see the entire continent, from north to south, and in the west, there is Perth and Hunter Valley, which have to be seen to be appreciated.
- Luxury Spa in Thailand – The ancient traditions of Siam include body massage, detox programs, and meditation; book a spot at a luxury spa & wellness centre in the north of Thailand and finish off the holiday with a week in Phuket. You can book everything online and if you have yet to experience the Land of Smiles, be prepared to be amazed! Thai culture is unique and the laid-back Buddhist way of life is very apt for such a tropical paradise.
Whether The Maldives or the Australian Outback challenge, we hope that you find the perfect getaway package to recharge your batteries.5 Chic Holiday Ideas for 2022
Leave a Reply