5 Beauty Hacks Every Girl Should Know
Make up every morning can start feeling like work sometimes, and then there are days when you just want to go au natural, which is perfect. But if you want to look good the easy way, beauty hacks are the way to go. Also, if you are in a hurry every morning or just want to make your daily make up regimen a little easier, these five beauty hacks can help a lot:
- Bye to puffy eyes: If you have had a long day and know you might wake up with puffy eyes in the morning, have an ice pack ready. Just put on the ice pack on your eyes for ten minutes right after you wake up and all the puffiness will go away.
- Enhance shadow pigment: No more dull looking eyes with this superb hack. Before putting on your eye shadow, use a white makeup crayon or a white eye shadow as a base and then move on with the rest of your make up routine. This will make your eye make up a million times better!
- Have your lashes curled for longer: Instead of using a lash curler to curl your lashes over and over again, heat up the curler before you it on your eye lashes. This will make your lashes stay curled for a longer time. Also apply coconut oil to your lashes before bedtime. This enhances natural lash growth and makes them look naturally fuller and longer.
- Get creative: Want to go for a lip colour you don’t have? Grab an eye shadow. Heat a metallic spoon and melt some vaseline on it, add the eye shadow pigment and mix it. Apply with fingers and you will have your quick lipstick!
- DIY dry shampoo: Got greasy hair? No problem! Use some baby powder on the roots of your hair and dust it off. The powder will absorb all the excess oil from your scalp and you can go another day without washing.
These beauty hacks will free up your time and provide you with ease when it comes to make up and beauty. And if you find yourself a little bored, play some online bingo games in all the time you have freed up!
What other beauty hacks do you usually find handy? Share below!
May 2, 2017
April 26, 2017
April 25, 2017