- InOOTD

OOTD: Cape Rouge

October 28, 2015

cape red vesper 1 a

Last week I ditched posting an outfit of the day because I just wasn’t up for it. My #NetflixChill mode was charged on power and I wasn’t having nothing to do with fashion or style. As much as I love spending time on social media and on my blog, sometimes it all gets too much and I need a break. Who feels that way sometimes?

And by taking a break, I mean comfort eating and watching back to back episodes of American Horror Story. Can I just comment on how screwed up Ryan Murphy’s mind is! I was creeped out yet captivated. I finished Asylum, Coven and Freak Show in two weeks. And now I have a new found love for Jessica Lange and a girl crush on Sarah Paulson.

Of course two weeks lazy days and indulgence means I stayed away from the gym. The only form of working out I did was reaching out for the bag of popcorn…

I hopped out of bed and decided the only thing that I needed to snap out of my lazy haze was a bright red outfit and poppin’ purple lipgloss.

Hence this look.

OUTFIT: Vesper red cape tailored blazer, red mini skirt, Aquazzura Matilde metallic gold heels

cape outfit acape blazer 69 ootd a cape coat mini skirt 79 a cape jacket 258 a cape jacket red vesper 1 a cape outfit ootd a cape red outfit natural hair a

1. AppealnStyle says:

Gorgeous babe , and there’s no problem of taking a break

2. You look great Lydie. This girl is on fire. Glad you enjoyed yourself .
    Take care of yourself.
    Mojisola

3. moonstone34 says:

Major cape love! I hear ya, I often take mini breaks from social media, sometimes it gets to be a little much.
    I tried watch the AHS the other night…that show gives me the creeps. Its good but messed up at the same time.

xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

4. Damn bitch when you come back you come BACK!!!
    Chile….
    Slaying on every level and you KNOW how good red looks on us πŸ˜€
    Love the choice of gold shoes boo, it really suits the rest of the outfit, love it!

5. Breaks are absolutely important and you my lady, look amazing.
    And can we talk please about your fro? 😍

6. G says:

Pair of shoes is worth the mula.
    You look a trillion Β£ pounds.
    Lovely ensemble; too bad I just bought cape in white I have to put this red one on my wishlist. Christmas better come early.

7. First and foremost, you are WEARING that outfit! As I’ve stated before, this color looks gorgeous on you. #Perfection I love the gold accent as well. Second, breaks are needed from time to time. In my opinion, blogging is like a job (if taken seriously). And just like any other job, you need time away. Trust me, you’re not the only one that feels this way. Glad you enjoyed your lazy days. LOL @ reaching for a bag of popcorn. Have a great day love! xx

8. Lora by Lora says:

A break is always healthy. It helps you refocus. Oh and that outfit is right on point. Rouge is definitely your colour. xx

9. You look amazing. Such a classy woman <3

10. Asa says:

You definitely know how to relax. I love catching up on my shows and eating popcorn. Did you watch the first season of American Horror story? I’ve seen all but didn’t finish Freak Show. Are you watching the new season with Lady Gaga?

I love the red skirt and cape combo! Looking gorg per usual.

11. plaitwoman says:

Your make up is flawless, you look gorgeous!

12. Francoise EA says:

Effortlessly stunning!!!

13. This look is so fierce!!!
    Xoxo Karina