- InOOTD

OOTD: Maxed Out

October 16, 2015

maxi skirt 9 a

I didn’t realise how much I loved skirts that enveloped me in the bulbous comfort of soft fabric until I received this show-stopping number from Choies

I love maxis because they are perfect for events such as weddings and red carpet. They also make for great costumes! When buying maxi dresses or skirts, I’m a little sceptical as I am petite. I fear I’ll end up looking like I’ve been swallowed up by the item. So I always tend to wear big skirts with my tallest heels…

Cue these 6 inches. How anyone walks in them (including myself) is a mystery to me.

If you can manage to hold a pose for 15 seconds on one foot (see top image) wearing any Louboutin 120mm heels, you’re my kind of girl. That being said, I can only hold that pose for 5 seconds max.

How can shoes be so uncomfortable yet SO SEXY?

OUTFIT: Choies Green Maxi Skirt, Cabo 120mm Christian Louboutin pumps, Myleene Klaas Lace top in navy

maxi skirt green a maxi skirt 36 a maxi skirt christian louboutin a maxi skirt 789 a maxi skirt 07 amaxi green skirt choies a maxi skirt 48 a maxi skirt 69 amaxi chois skirt amaxi skirt choies a

1. So nice Lydie. Love the mix of blue and green. You look super stunning. You hair is fab as well chica.
    By the way, Louboutin doesn’t make those heels for comfort, they are for style..ha ha. They are FAB
    Mojisola

2. Love love love this outfit! The top is gorgeous and the color of your skirt goes so well with it <3 You look radiant!

3. Seyi says:

shoessss!!! oh my god those are beautiful! and as always, you look great!

4. moonstone34 says:

Loving the mix of blue and green on you, that skirt is ultra chic. I’ve come to learn that Louboutins are incredibly sexy and beautiful but so darn uncomfortable! I can only stand to be in my pigalle for a few hours and then my toes are crying! Lol

xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.com

5. love the colour mix, you look gorg! And your hair looks amazing <3

6. Brittany says:

You look stunning!!! That skirt is amazing and I love how you styled it!! xo

Brittany,

7. Asa says:

You look absolutely stunning! I am obsessed with that skirt and your smile is adorable. πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

8. MAHRYSKA says:

love the look!
    kisses from dubai β™₯

9. You are working that skirt! I love the color on you. It’s so vibrant and playful, yet so chic. Six inches? My kind of girl! Love it! Stay gorgeous my dear! xoxo
    A| https://norulejuststyle.wordpress.com/

10. Love this look! I especially love this jewel toned skirt, so beautiful!

11. Girl I don’t know how you do it either because I draw the line after 5 inches.
    After that I start doing that tip-toe walk and that is NEVER cute.
    *rolls eyes from too many memories*

Love the green maxi, if you didn’t tell me it was from Choices I’d of thought we had the same one. Mine is from Topshop but I swear they’re the same!
    Great bloggers think alike πŸ™‚
    xxoo

12. This look is absolutely gorgeous!
    Xo
    Jeanie

13. Odette says:

I’m in love with this outfit … perfection!!