OOTD: No Valentino

October 2, 2015

valentino floral print dress a

If the dress celebrates your body, by all means get it.Β

Never thought I’d see this day in England, but last Sunday was too sunny! And sometimes even too much sunlight can ruin your photos (lots of squinting shots and too much brightness/exposure). I had worn a coat with this dress but to get rid of it as I was boiling by the time we had walked a for a few minutes.

Valentino made me fall in love with floral dresses. This Macrame Lace dress is everything! But I wasn’t going to break the bank for it :/

I stumbled upon this Definitions red floral dress by chance. I’d never even heard of the brand but decided to sample it. I have to say top marks to them! This feels amazing on. It’s such a body hugger and it’s got some ruching detail on the side.

Fitting dresses normally make me feel uncomfortable because I’ll have to be sucking in my tummy for my dear life the whole time. But this felt just right. I haven’t worn these Cabo Louboutin pumps in over 6 months now and I was starting to wonder if it was wise in the place to spend so much on a pair of shoes that you’d barely wear…but then I peeped these pics and had a brief moment of reassurance. Yassss! Monies well spent! πŸ˜‰

OUTFIT: Definitions floral dress, Cabo Louboutin pumps, Coast clutch, Hair by DyHair777

valentino dress inspiration valentino ootd avalentino dress ootd a valentino dress outfit a valentino floral 289 a valentino floral dress 1 aΒ Β Β valentino outfit 689 a valentino outfit print dress a valentino very definitions floral dress 68 a valentino very definitions floral dress a valentiono definotions floral dress a

1. It is a lovely dress Lydie and you wear it so well. Sexy too. Take care.
    Mojisola

2. behindmybrand says:

Can I say this dress looks better πŸ™‚
    Tbh I have been waiting to see you wear these shoes again!!!
    Beautiful pics xoxoxoxoxo

3. Seyi sandra says:

You look stunning!!! πŸ™‚

4. Chic Little Honey says:

Absolutely gorgeous! That dress was made for you.

5. Just discovered your blog through Kamer sisters… Stunning… really…

6. I like the Valentino dress, but the dress you are wearing is more appealing to the eye. It hugs you in the right places! #CurvesForDays You look GORGEOUS my dear! Yes, too much sunlight can definitely ruin a photo. You have to hit that sweet spot. Haha.
    A| https://norulejuststyle.wordpress.com/

7. Can I like this post more than once? You looks amazing! πŸ™‚

8. G says:

Fashionista color coordination Top Notch.
    Ok as the youtube channel has been relaunched hopefully Makeup tutorial will be coming soon.
    Head to toe on fleek.. Manicure also, you didn’t leave out any details… so on point

9. This ensemble is everything!! Those shoes… ugh. πŸ™‚

xo, Jessica

10. Lora by Lora says:

Such a lovely dress. Sexy but elegant at the same time. Love it.

11. Nicola Brown says:

Hey hon I’ve nominated you for the One Lovely Blog award because I think you deserve it, check it out here…https://itsjustgorgeous.wordpress.com. Lots of love Nicola x

12. you look like a million dollars as always!

13. vivalaViv says:

I adore your ensemble and love your opening line – well said!!!

Vivienne X

14. Grace Liang says:

You have an amazing figure! love it! That dress looks so beautiful on you!

Take care and keep in touch! Please stop by every Wednesday for Color and Grace Fashion link up! πŸ™‚

Grace

15. moonstone34 says:

Floral perfection my dear! You look sexy and fierce. This dress fits your body like a gloveπŸ‘Œ

xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.com

16. Girllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, this dress right here was made for your body. The shoes complement the look effortlessly and your hair is laiddddddddddd. I love it all πŸ™‚

17. Anon says:

Hot ass. sexy dress. Basically is what this is all about