- InOOTD

OOTD: Pink Panther

September 18, 2015

pink panther outfit monochrome a

When summer is fading away and you realise you haven’t worn some notable pink items from your wardrobe yet…

This is the result.

I thought it was a really a good idea at the time to go full on pink monochrome on everyone. I was like it’s GONNA HAVE TO BE pink on pink ON PINK…

But have you ever worn something then looked back at it a week later and go, ‘How completely mad was I? What was I thinking?’

This is one of those moments. I saved this post and opened it a few days later and immediately went woah. First of all, this is going to have to have with some of sort of photosensitivity epileptic warning. Monochrome so strong, it almost blinded me.

Like, how much pink is TOO MUCH pink? You tell me. ‘Cause apparently, I am still learning and don’t know where to draw the line at all. Pretty sure I donned my pink lace panties set that day too. SMH.

Personal style is a constant growth journey. I incorporate/drop new style habits daily. Have you recently had a fashion faux moment? Spill!

On that note, stay sane fellow fashion lovers.

OUTFIT: Zara trousers, Definitions lace bow top, Dune Breanna suede courts

pink pant monochrome look a pink panther 3a pink panther 4 a pink panther 8ya pink panther 846a pink panther 968 pink panther a

1. MeekMeek says:

Okay so this wasn’t too much pink at all. Gorgeous!!!

2. It’s a lovely look Lydie and you look beautiful. Have a great weekend
    Mojisola

3. Wow! Love, the pink , on pink, on pink. This is not too much at all (when done correctly). You really know what works for your body. Gorgeous! Have a great weekend.
    A| https://norulejuststyle.wordpress.com/

4. I love a good monochrome so I’m here for all of this!! Too much pink? I don’t think so!! Love love love those courts. They look like Manolo Blahniks!

5. moonstone34 says:

Happy Friday! Too much pink?1 Nope, you are killin’ it! And when it looks this fierce, it’s never too much. Love the heels too!

xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

6. Chic Little Honey says:

Love!!! And the leopard clutch just works so perfectly. You’re so beautiful!

7. Style Globo says:

I love this all pink combo! It looks absolutely great on you and isnΒ΄t too much pink at all!
    Have a great weekend!
    xx Caroline
    styleglobo.wordpress.com/

8. Nicole says:

Gorgeous outfit! x

9. G says:

Yas!
    don’t be hard on yourself.

I love esp the first pic. From head to toe fabulous. Paired with your M-up, pink lippie and accessories..

that camera lens is on fire pixels on point..

10. ebangha says:

How i love pink…the shoes Enje.wow.thatz a statement heel.i need it when you are done

11. Syah says:

I have an overabundance of black and white in my closet but I really like this look! πŸ™‚

12. Pink is never enough :)). I really like the way it suits you, you should wear pink more often :*

Cori

13. Beautiful Lydie. I really think this is the year you went from GREAT to SUPERIOR!

14. You totally rock this look xx

15. Sahra says:

Oh myyy this look is SO FAB! Also, you’re so stinking pretty!

XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

16. I adore this fabulous look! Lovely top!

jointyicroissanty

17. Wow that pink is FRESH!!!

18. Asa says:

You always look good and this is no exception! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

19. onachicdiet says:

I was doing that gif in nene’s voice looking at the pictures haha, my screen is burning up cos lydie just slayed my life once again haha xx

20. I see everyone agrees with what I was going to see. This was bold and you pulled it off effortlessly. I definitely wouldn’t categorize it as a fashion don’t. It’s absolutely gorgeous. Barbie wishes she had that much swag 😜

21. sejleker says:

I love this outfit, will deffinetly get you noticed.