- InOOTD

OOTD: Bubblegum

August 19, 2015

bubblegum ribbed tank dress

Took these pictures over a month ago and forgot about them. Was scrolling through my archives when I spotted these and went hold up…HOLLUP! How bendy was I on that day? Like, I couldn’t stand straight in a single picture. This is what you have to resort to when even the squat challenge is not your friend. Hahaha.

On a more serious note guys, I need your help. I got some amazing recommendations from my photography post. After much research, I have narrowed my options down to two Canon lenses. The Canon 50mm f/1.4 USM prime lens or theΒ Canon EF 100mm F2.8 Macro USM Lens.

I’m a little bit more drawn towards the macro lens as I already the much cheaper prime 50mm 1.8 lens. Plus macro produces sharper images even though it’s not as ideal for portrait shots as the prime lens.

I own the grandmother of all bodies, the 500D :/

Help! What’s the best lens for fashion blogging? Chip in with your tips!

I just want bomb quality.

I will be sharing my holiday photos of the lens I finally get if you’re still trying to get one yourself.

See all of the helpful stories aΒ lot of people shared on Where Do You Take Your Pictures?

Have a fab evening. xo. Moi xx

OUTFIT: Pink ribbed dress, Rose gold mules (Sold out, similar), Modalu Mini pink tote

bubblegum 3942 bubblegum59bubblegum 1e bubblegum 18 bubblegum 103 bubblegum 2678a bubblegum 753 bubblegum 2901 bubblegum ribbed tank pink dress bubblegum pink dress

1. AppealnStyle says:

Working that pink Hun πŸ˜πŸ’•

2. Loving the pink and the gold 😍

3. Asa says:

You look great in pink.

For camera options, I recommend this article/video. Good luck!

4. This colour looks gorgeous on you! Jay x

5. Mbcos says:

You look pretty fab!!! I adore how this shade of pink perfectly suits you !!! kisses!!!

6. ellenr886 says:

That color is awesome on you girl! love your blog and your style!
    xo Ellen from Ask Away

7. Bubble…. gum! Lovely my friend

8. Love the bubblegum dress Lydie. It is on point on your body.
    Mojisola

9. Dana Fashina says:

Saw this picture on IG and literally went, “ooooohh weeeee!!” out loud.
    And I was in that lab so you know that sh*t came out loud as f*ck.
    Oh well, they should have been more prepared. They know me…

And I’d say since you already have a prime lens, get the macro. I’m not a canon user but lens are pretty universal throughout and the macro is very effective.
    <3 <3 <3 the shoes

And you too.
    But the shoes doh…

10. onachicdiet says:

pink dress looks amazing on you better yet you can wear any colour flawlessly… i think you should go with the macro since you don’t have that one n see how it goes πŸ™‚