OOTD: Ma’NOT SO’ Blahnik

May 8, 2015

denim skirt 2

Ola!! I am off work at the moment and but the amount of errands I have to run is insane! My blog is suffering from my mad new schedule. Coupled with that and the fact that my birthday just passed on Wednesday 6th May, I have been losing the will to will to write. Or even log on to WordPress because I am dreading to see what my stats have dropped to. Arrrgh! #GODSAVEMYSTATS

I haven’t gone through my birthday look yet but here’s a look we shot last week. I got this semi washed denim skirt from Missguided and I’ve been loving shirts lately so I paired it with a crispy plain white button down shirt and off course (my ultimate favourite pop of colour) a pair of suede magenta court heels. I have so many favourite heels but I can confidently say this is definitely one of them. Nothing beats a classic pump.

The best thing about these shoes is everyone mistakes them for the £650 Manolo Blahnik Hangisi Crystal Embellished Pumps.

Nah. I’m just a smart shopper. Hehehehe. Dune makes them in nudes, grey and black I think. They are superbe and worth every penny!

This ripped pencil skirt is so rad!! The only thing about this skirt is, the pencil is literally so STRAIGHT it feels like a STRAIT jacket. The movement around my knees was so limited. URGGGGH.

I’d say grab one in every colour if you can. I’m especially persuaded if they’re in suede. Swoon.

I don’t have a pet but this clutch might as well be my cat. It’s so soft and lovely to hold. Plus, I can fit EVERYTHING in it! I tend to carry around spare flats and my massive DSLR camera at parties so a sizeable clutch is one of my go to accessories. This faux fur one from Coast is so lovely. Plus it was on the sale!

What bargains have you bagged lately?

Have a fab weekend!

OUTFIT

Ripped Denim skirt – Missguided

White button shirt – River Island

Suede pink pumps – Dune Breanna Jewelled Pumps in Pink

denim skirt 1  denim skirt 3 denim skirt 4 denim skirt 5 denim skirt 6 denim skirt 7 denim skirt 08 denim skirt 9 denim skirt 54 denim skirt 67 denim skirt 75  denim skirt 89 denim skirt 138 denim skirt 147 denim skirt 357 denim skirt 735 denim skirt 780 denim skirt 964 denim skirt 997 denim skirt 2456

xoxoxoxox

Lydie

1. You look so sweet pumpkin pie.
    I know those pumps from dune. They are cute. Have a lovely weekend babe.
    Mojisola

2. Dana Fashina says:

Haaaaaay! I see you gurl!
    First off – Happy Belated Birthday!!
    I know I said Happy Birthday on Instajizzle but I wanna just say it again hee hee
    Secondly – you look awesome in this right ass pencil skirt! #NotMadeForThickThighs
    On the other hand, #ThickThighsSaveLives

I love the simple yet classic pairing you used to put this look together and the bright pop of pink practically screams Spring 😀 😀
    I heart you babygirl 🙂
    xx

• Sniff, sniff…It’s always so delightful to read from you 🙂 I have been sweating my arse off at the gym (once a week #lazyass) coz my thighs are so not my BFFs right now. loool
      Thank you!

3. Lora by Lora says:

Someone please steal that bag and send it to me. You look fab. Xx

4. moonstone34 says:

Umm, that clutch is beyond amazing! You look great and your heels really do look like the real deal. Sweet score!! Hope your schedule settles down soon and you get a chance to relax 🙂

xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

5. Naeun says:

You look gorgeous! Love how you matched your lips with the shoes and can we just take a moment to admire those heels?! I need them asap haha xx

6. Bookie says:

Happy birthday hun!
    Those shoeesss! Who would’ve thought!

7. Happy birthday! Sometimes it’s so tough to get the motivation to write isn’t it? But it ebbs and flows, I’m sure that desire will come back soon!

Also, digging the pop of color in the kicks. They look exactly the same! I’ll have to see if that brand in available near me. Love a good steal! 🙂

8. tarahsaint says:

YES MAMA! Love everything, especially how your lipstick goes with your shoes haha

9. tarahsaint says:

Also, happy happy birthday love! I’m sure your blog will fly to even higher heights!

10. First of all HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Also I love the fit of that pencil denim skirt, yes I’m sure movement was ‘AArrgh’, but the fit is ultra feminine and HoT! I also dig the way pencil skirts make you walk, you become so much more aware of your body and every step you make…Also loving the colour of those shoes- it makes the outfit POP!

11. iamserenel says:

love the whole look! Happy Birthday sweet! the skirt is retro I love and the pumps are gorgeous <3

Serene | I Am Serene L

12. Looks good! I love your outfit!!

13. your outfit is soo classy, plus, av got serious bag envy over here.! you look fab dear!
    adventuremeetsdesigner.blogspot.co.uk

14. Style-Lee says:

Chic and classy, love it Lydie!

15. barbZ says:

Nice everything together..

16. Cheryl says:

hair , denim skirt, clutch ad shoes!!!!! awesomness