Mercy Johnson Ties The Knot!

By Posted on 6 1 m read 59 views
On Friday the 27th August 2011, Mercy Johnson, the Nigerian actress with one of the most tantalizing curves officially declared her ‘already taken’ status by tying the knot with long time hearthrob and boyfriend Prince Odianosen Okojie.The white wedding ceremony went down at the Christ Embassy Church in Lagos. The reception later held at 10 Degrees Event Centre in Lagos where Mercy’s friends and co-stars rendered the gathering nothing short of a star studded one. The bride looked as beautiful as all brides do on their wedding day. I just hope this time Mercy’s lace front do, her meticulously applied make-up and her cathedral length veil are enough to please her audience who have been noted for bashing her style choices. So please, in all honesty, do you think Mercy nailed this one or not? But while we’re commenting about her dress, or hair or make-up let’s not forget to wish her congratulations and a lovely long-lived marriage becuase that after all is what matters the most.
Don’t forget to ‘Like’ this page before you leave and subscribe for more exciting news!
Pictures courtesy of the lovely Bella Naija.
Holla:)

Mercy and Prince

Prince, Genevieve Nnaji and Mercy.

Maid of Honour/Chief bridesmaid Yvonne Nelson

Bridesmaid, Empress Njamah

Chika Ike, bridemaid

Shan George

Patience Ozokwor

Genevieve Nnaji

Chika Ike, Queen Nwokoye and Goldie

Yvonne Nelson,Waje and Empress Njamah

Stephanie Okereke

Jim Iyke and Kenneth Okonkwo

Majid Michael

AY

Chinedu Ikedieze

Kenneth Okonkwo

Emeka Ike

Michael Ezuruonye, KC Okonkwo, Emeka Okonkwo

 

 

Share this article

6 Comments
  • kiara
    September 1, 2011

    everyone is trying to do Duchess Catherine of Cambridge’s wedding gown theme. at least, Mercy Johnson’s was a two way type. she could have left her BB at home. “its your wedding day for crying out loud”.

  • baebie sean
    September 1, 2011

    lovely dress nd make up!!!

  • Akam Anyangwe
    September 1, 2011

    U look so aamazing Mercy and your cake carries the talk of the day.WOW!!! and cheers to u and Prince.Make God be the foundation of ur home and actually only death will do u both part.We got the conception that 90% of celibrity marriages neva last, pray u be among the other 10%.

  • Iwesi
    September 2, 2011

    Erm…..I don’t like d lace wig abeg…it just looks too much like a lace wig. Bt the wedding was sha star studded and the stars did look good…after spending 30million naira on the wedding it would be a shame if they hadn’t. I like d bodice of her dress though.

  • aggie denise
    April 18, 2013

    soooooooooooooo beautiful and i love them sooo much

What do you think?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *